Fun isn’t far from Brownsburg this Labor Day Weekend
Looking for ways to soak in summer on this long weekend? There’s no need to go on a long road trip to find fun times–check out your own backyard!
- Take a picnic to Williams Park, then let the kids loose in the Blast-Off playground or fit in a game of pick up basketball or a walk along the paved trail.
- Adopt a new pet at the Dogs, Dogs & Cats event hosted by Misty Eyes Animal Shelter, or just enjoy the company of some furry friends.
- Check out the oldest and biggest drag race in the world at the 60th Annual Chevrolet Performance US Nationals at Lucas Oil Raceway.
- Zipline at Eagle Creek.
- Bounce off the walls at Sky Zone’s indoor trampoline park in Plainfield.
- Grab ice cream at Wyliepalooza Ice Cream Emporium.
- Squeeze in a round of golf at West Chase Golf Club.
- Watch Hendricks County’s largest parade, a horse pull, and a whole lot more at North Salem’s Old Fashion Days festival.
- Go hiking in a nearby park or take advantage of one of the great trails in the area.
- Visit one of the great museums in Indianapolis–from the Children’s Museum to the Indianapolis Museum of Art to the Indiana State Museum, there’s something for everyone!
Whatever you choose to do this Labor Day weekend, be safe and enjoy the time with family and friends!