The kids are out of school and looking for something to do this summer, and lucky for them, Brownsburg has plenty to offer. Here’s a round up of a few off-the-beaten path activities to consider this summer!
8 Fun ideas for your summer in Brownsburg
- Catch a matinee at the Brownsburg 8 or pack your favorite snacks for an old-fashioned drive in experience at Tibbs Drive-in Theatre.
- Go for a trail ride at Natural Valley Ranch or give them a call to check out the petting zoo and even go for a free pony ride! (Be sure to tip the handler for their generosity!)
- Play on the playground at Arbuckle Acres Park.
- Go bowling at Brownsburg Bowl.
- Take horseback riding lesson at Bar-B M Farm.
- Play basketball during Connection Pointe or St. Malachy’s open gym times.
- Listen to a free concert in the Brownsburg Summer Concert Series.
- Explore the Brownsburg Farmers Market for locally raised meat and produce.
Brownsburg is a unique place with a lot to offer. What are some of your favorite Brownsburg activities?