Brownsburg Parks and Recreation offers two sessions of the popular “Learn to Swim” program this summer. One begins on June 5th and the other begins on June 19th. Children between the ages of 4-12 will learn basic swimming skills and form improvement in this class.
There is also a Preschool Aquatic program that starts on June 10th for ages 3-5. This program is geared towards helping preschoolers learn to swim independently. Parent & Child Aquatics for ages 6 months to 3 years also begins on June 10th. This program is focused on introducing children to the water.
Brownsburg Parks also offers a Before and After School Enrichment (BASE) program and Adventure Camp. Learn more about these programs here.
Brownsburg High School offers a number of summer camps for all ages. These camps include:
- Girl’s Soccer (1st-9th grade)
- Boy’s Soccer (1st-9th grade)
- Volleyball (3rd-8th grade)
- Softball (3rd-8th grade)
- Girl’s Basketball (Kindergarten-8th grade)
- Boy’s Basketball (Kindergarten-8th grade)
- Baseball (1st-6th grade)
- Tennis (Kindergarten-12th grade)
- Football (7th-8th grade)
- Wrestling (Kindergarten-6th grade)
- Track (6th-9th grade)