Brownsburg is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in Indiana–and the nation. With low crime rates, a strong economy, and great schools, Brownsburg has a lot to offer everyone from young professionals to retirees.
Several new businesses have opened their doors lately. As the holiday season approaches, keep these new local businesses in mind.
Here’s where you can find a few:
- McAlister’s Deli is located at 211 West Northfield Drive.
- IU Health is opening an Urgent Care facility at 90 East Garner Road on December 3rd.
- Big Apple Bagels is now open at 1551 North Green Street, Suite J.
- The Artistic Designs Gallery just hosted a grand reopening at 1038 East Main Street.
- The Well Community Center is found at 330 North Green Street.
- Helpful Hardware Stores of Brownsburg (Ace Hardware & Sears) is located at 800 East Main Street.
- You’ll find Aqua Fun Pools at 475 East Northfield Drive.
- Ella Mae’s Boutique is open at 33 South Green Street.
- K1ds Count Therapy can be found at 1353 Main Street.
- Blue River Pharmacy is located at 680 East 56th Street.
- Batters Box Training is at 1630 East Northfield Drive, Suite 1200.
- Exact Fitness is located at 1551 North Green Street.
Brownsburg’s strong community and neighborhoods make it a charming place to live, play, and work. From great parks to local sports leagues, community activities abound. Here you’ll find everything you need, right down the street.