Enjoy festive activities, ice skating, holiday movies, and the annual Christmas Under the Stars parade during the Brownsburg Yuletide Festival. Connection Pointe Christian Church has partnered with the Town of Brownsburg and Brownsburg Parks to host holiday events for the community throughout the month of December.
Admission to the Brownsburg Yuletide Festival is free. There are fees for some activities and to purchase food from the food trucks. Wristbands are available for $5 and are valid all day. Wristbands include the train ride, inflatable snow globe, reindeer, inflatable snow globe, and carriage ride. (Some activities vary by date.)
Get cozy and enjoy classic holiday films from the comfort of your vehicle. Admission is free.
- The Polar Express December 4th, 8:00 p.m.
- White Christmas December 5th, 2:00 p.m. (Indoor movie for older adults)
- The Grinch (2000, Jim Carey) December 10th, 6:00 p.m.
- The Christmas Carol (Disney) December 10th, 8:00 p.m.
- The Grinch (2018) December 11th, 6:00 p.m.
- The Polar Express December 11th, 8:00 p.m.
- Home Alone December 17th, 6:00 p.m.
- It’s a Wonderful Life December 17th, 8:00 p.m.
- Frozen December 18th, 6:00 p.m.
- Frozen 2 December 18th, 8:00 p.m.
Ice skating is $5 per person and skate rental is $3. Registration is recommended. Ice skating is available on Ice skating is $5 per person and skate rental is $3. Registration is recommended. Ice skating is available on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from December 4th-18th, 2021.
Enjoy breakfast with the Green Monster of Christmas (December 11th) or the Snow Queen (December 18th) from 10:00 a.m. to noon at Connection Pointe. Must register in advance; the cost is $20 per person. The program includes breakfast, a photo with the character, ice skating, and a take-home craft.
Brownsburg Yuletide Festival Schedule
See the full schedule of events for the Brownsburg Yuletide Festival. There are a variety of activities for all ages to enjoy beginning right after the Christmas Under the Stars parade on December 4th and continuing through December 18th.