Enjoy live music in Brownsburg at Blues in the ‘Burg, a free two-day festival that takes place on September 24th-25th, 2021. Conveniently located at Arbuckle Acres Park, 200 N. Green Street in Brownsburg.
This event features award-winning musical acts from around the US as well as local food trucks, a Kid’s Zone, and activities for all ages. It’s free to attend, but you’ll want to have money on hand for food truck purchases.
The event will begin at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, September 24th. Participating food trucks include RidiQlous BBQ, Fireboxxe, Grumpy Gringo, Black Leaf Vegan, Double D’s Southern BBQ, Lazy J’s Kettle Corn, The Ice Barn, and Papaw’s Ice Cream.
The musical lineup is:
- Black Jack Davey & The Rhythm Kings, 6:00-7:15 p.m.
- Biscuit Miller, 7:30-9:00 p.m.
- Buddy Blues Band, 9:30-11:00 p.m.
The second day of the event kicks off at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 25th. Food trucks include RidiQlous BBQ, Fireboxxe, Black Leaf Vegan, Double D’s Southern BBQ, Lazy J’s Kettle Corn, Kona Ice.
Here’s the Saturday lineup:
- The Brothers Footman, 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Miss Freddye’s Blues Band, 12:30-1:45 p.m.
- Queen Delphine & The Crown Jewels, 2:15-3:30 p.m.
- Harper and Midwest Kind, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Tad Robinson, 6:00-7:15 p.m.
- King Bee & The Stingers, 7:45-9:00 p.m.
Books & Brews, Rush Off Main, Indy Beer Taps, and Traders Brewing Company will have beer and wine for sale throughout the event.
You can learn more about Blues in the ‘Burg on the Brownsburg Parks site.